Saturday, April 07, 2012

Absence makes the heart grow fonder...

Hello!

It has been almost 6 months since my last blog and it appears that they have been missed. Lately, I have been getting many questions about why I haven't been blogging and when my next one will be. The answer to the second question is: now. The first answer is a little longer.

The main reason why I haven't been blogging is time. When I got back from holidays, my work dynamic increased due to my new position, I joined an outreach team in the community, I started attending drama rehearsals again and made some new friends. I was too busy living life to write about it.

So, what has happened since Dubrovnik: well, we moved office buildings which has been amazing. The new place is just what we needed and came just at the right time. The same can be said about the new house that I moved to. I had a wonderful 3 weeks at home for Christmas and really struggled when it was time to come back. I finalised and ran an event for 550 people, which my dad came over to attend. It was so weird but great having him there, a real melding of my two worlds.

I am now working on plans for the summer festivals as well as hosting a few events in between. I am back at drama rehearsals for the musical Calendar Girls in October (don't worry, I have a 'safe' role). I am constantly meeting new people and learning more about myself and what I need to keep going on this mad journey.

My favourite part of the last few months has been all the photos and quotes. I will be including a post on that very soon.
A plus tart mis amis!

No comments: